YOU MAY ASK, “CAN I PAY MY BILLS ONLINE?”
FIRST, you will need to request access for Online Bill Pay.
1. Go to WWW.FERGUSON.COM and log in
2. Go to your DASHBOARD and click on BILL PAY INFO
3. Click on the green REQUEST ACCESS BUTTON button
SECOND, you’ve been granted access, get logged in, go to BILL PAY INFO
1. Click on the green PAY BILLS ONLINE button where you’ll be redirected to the Online Bill Pay site
THIRD, you will enter checking/routing info. FAQ’s:
• How quickly will I have access?
– After submitting your request, you should receive an email within 48 hours to inform you that you have access to Online Bill Pay.
• Remember to turn your pop-up blocker off
– If you have clicked on the “pay bills online” button and nothing happens, check to make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off by clicking in the top left corner of your browser and selecting ‘always allow pop-up’s from Ferguson.com’.
• Can I use a credit card to pay my bills online?
Unfortunately, no….the only way to pay online is by electronically linking your checking account to Online Bill Pay. You can call the payment into the branch if you’re going to be using a credit card.
** Please note: only the owner or authorized check signers can have access for Online Bill Pay**
If you’re having issues requesting access or getting set up, please feel free to contact your local Ferguson.com Specialist.
Click here for a quick reference sheet.