Place sensors where you want to see each room’s temperature and humidity. Use the multi-room display on the thermostat’s touchscreen — or in the Honeywell Home app — to focus on rooms based on occupancy or a specific schedule you choose. When focusing on multiple rooms, the T10 works toward creating an average temperature, balancing the needs across the whole home.
- With RedLINK™ Room Sensors, you can prioritize comfort in different rooms at different times or even use occupancy to do so.
- Control IAQ accessories from your thermostat or your Honeywell Home app. (not available on T9 Retail version)
- Geofencing: Save energy when you’re gone and come home to comfort.
- Smart Response & Alerts: Be alerted when it’s time to change your filter or when temperatures swing drastically
- Works with leading Smart home integrators such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT & more
- Energy Star Certified: Many local utilities will offer a rebate to the homeowner for installing
- 5 Year Warranty with Pro Install (only 2 year warranty for T9 Retail version)