Would you like to become a Ferguson HVAC customer? We are pleased to offer dealer information and programs to help you grow your business.
Video coming soon! To find out more about these programs and the purchase requirements, please call or visit your local branch and ask for your nearest sales manager.
Here are great ways to start doing business with us!
- Open a cash account at one of our locations or over the phone
- Send us a quote request for more information
Ferguson HVAC understands that to run a successful HVAC business it helps when your supplier can provide good credit terms. We have a few guidelines that we use before extending credit to a company.
- Company must hold at least one HVAC contractor’s license (R-39, L-39 K-39)
- Company principals must have at least 1-year industry experience
- The company must provide 3 trade references
These simple guidelines help us continue to provide credit. We want to be a partner in your business success and lines of credit can help a company expand and grow. Please download the form and fax to (909) 613-1585.
- AHRI Ratings
- Day and Night
- No Hassle Warranty
- AdVantage Marketing Solutions
- My Learning Center
- Consumer Financing (Wells Fargo)
- Consumer Financing (GreenSky) (sponsor code 468)
- Ci-Web Digital Marketing
- Sales Builder Pro
For more information regarding how you can become a dealer with Ferguson fill out our contact us form.