Welcome to Ferguson HVAC’s VRF Division!
Ferguson HVAC is an industry-leading distributor of Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) equipment.
Our VRF Division is dedicated to building strong relationships with both customers and suppliers, while our nationwide distribution network guarantees your equipment and materials will be there when you need them.
Put Ferguson’s VRF Division to work for your business. Leverage enterprise access, innovative technology, technical engineers and industry experts to transform the way you build VRF solutions for your business.
Why Ferguson HVAC?
- Enterprise Access: Direct access to our Western U.S. distribution network and localized specialist team to assist with smarter and greener solutions of every shape and size for the homebuilding industry.
- Smart Compliance: Overcoming challenges to ensure your buildings are planned, designed and engineered to comply with the landscape of Title 24, CALGreen, California Energy Code compliances, regulations, standards and more.
- Innovative Technology: Leveraging VRF technology as a competitive advantage, driving value and lowering total cost of ownership for your customers using Samsung VRF.
- Workforce Advocacy: Aiding industry builders, suppliers and service trade associations to understand and utilize the energy-savings benefits you receive from the high efficiency of VRF.
We invite you to explore how we are helping industries work smarter and stay ahead of the curve with new VRF strategies to compete and win.
Contact your local Ferguson HVAC VRF Specialist:
Joe Martinez – Arizona – email@example.com
Todd Dipierto – Central California – firstname.lastname@example.org
James Wessel – Northern California / Nevada – email@example.com
Mike Crane – Southern California – firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a VRF System?
Variable refrigerant flow systems, also known as VRF systems, is a ductless heatless and cooling configuration. VRF systems vary the flow of refrigerant to indoor units. In this type of system, multiple indoor fan coil units can be connected to one outdoor unit. This system is ideal for applications with varying loads or where zoning is required. VRF systems offer design flexibility, energy saving and are cost efficient.
• Energy Efficiency
• Quiet Operation
• Consistent Comfort
• Less Space Requirements
• Modern Controls
• Simultaneous Heating & Cooling
Not available in all markets. For more information on how our VRF Division can help you on your next project, contact your local Ferguson HVAC VRF Specialist or email Steve Auld at email@example.com.